Cheer on 3 Sumo Champions, as you enjoy a gourmet sushi meal, sake sampling, Japanese snacks, and more. These giants (nearly 1,500 pounds) have 6 World Champion titles total, so you’d normally have to go to Japan to see this level of sumo action!
The 90-minute performance includes sumo training, rules, comedy, and REAL sumo matches, capped off by some audience challengers! Post-show, line up to take your photo with the World Champions, too!
This kind of personal experience would cost thousands of dollars in Japan, but enjoy the unique adventure here, for a small fraction of the cost.
The Sumo Sushi Show is a live event that you’ll never forget!
Here are Sumo Champions booked for your Sumo Sushi Shows!* This trio is just a few plates of sushi away from 1,500 pounds, but who’s counting?!
6’4″, 600 lbs
* 2-time World Sumo Champion
* Pro Sumo elite division
* Heaviest Japanese Human Being EVER
6’1″, 380 lbs
* 4-time World Sumo Champion
* Pro Sumo (5 years)
* US Sumo Open Champion (2007 – 2014)
6’3″, 500 lbs
* African Sumo Champion
* International Sumo Champion
* US Sumo Open Champion (2015)
* Line-Up is subject to change, due to injury or other unforeseen circumstances.